EmptyHero's Life Saving Load EmptyHero's Life Saving Load

Jesus the actual peg-legged Christ this has brought so many memories up that I tried to bury with alcohol.

Lackland Air Force Base: The saltpeter rumors still abound, I couldn't even pop a half-chub at any point until like a week after graduating basic training.

Tech school: (Keesler Air Force Base) I actually had a sister flight in basic (females) and my first hook-up was the chow runner for the sister flight. Yeah, that first load is no joke, I was scared she was going to drown or get her head knocked off like a Rock'em Sock'em robot.

This is absolutely the craziest form of coincidence I have ever fucking experienced. He explained it fucking perfectly; I never thought I'd see a relatable Air Force story on here, but here we are.

Great stories as usual; but I still can't get over how real this was for me. Nice job, TD, keep it up!

Raziberry responds:

Damn, small world, eh? Thanks!

Hipster Sex Ed. Hipster Sex Ed.

The writing was actually really funny. I'm only giving you 3 stars because I hate go animate on principal. You definitely do have a lot of talent though, keep it up!

AnimationOverload responds:

Glad you liked it. I use GoAnimate, as people are more easily educated by it.

other real other real

Awesome animation style, that shit was rad!

Bad Hair Day Bad Hair Day

What the fuck is wrong with you? Shine on, you crazy bastard!

Pancakes! Pancakes!

God damn dude! This was absolutely retarded, but I can't stop hitting replay and laughing like an idiot. Well done!

10/10

Ouya vs xbox one vs ps4 Ouya vs xbox one vs ps4

Dude that was great! Amazing voice acting, and the toaster made me laugh like an idiot. Great job!

It's Snapple Time! It's Snapple Time!

I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard, but it did. I like how fast paced and snappy everything was, nice job dude!

Abider responds:

Thank you for the kind words and stars, much appreciated!

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Holy fuck this was hilarious! Outstanding work! Also, the menu item descriptions had me dying. "Ever since you took this from your mom's room she's never smiled as much.

Tastes Funny"

- Itchy Tasty Memo (Lost Page)

PhantomArcade responds:

Ha, glad you found that ;)))

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

As usual, this is amazing stuff; I always love listening to your stories!

Would you say that going to college for art honestly helped you, or is it stuff that you could have figured out with google or youtube? I'm not naturally artistically talented, but I'm trying to get better. It's just not working out the way I thought it would.

tl;dr, I hate myself plenty. How do I art more gooder please?

Raziberry responds:

God I wish I had good advice for you. I feel like college helped me, but could I have gotten here without it?
Shit, man...maybe.

Dungeon Dynamite Episode 2 Dungeon Dynamite Episode 2

I absolutely love the writing for this, it's brilliant. Keep 'em coming!